[email@example.com: Bug#524658: marked as done (twitux doesn't connect automatically at startup)]
Your latest upload mistakenly closed a twitux bug. I'm handling
reopening my bug, you should close whatever bug you actually meant.
----- Forwarded message from Debian Bug Tracking System <firstname.lastname@example.org> -----
openoffice.org (1:3.1.1~ooo310m14-1) experimental; urgency=low
* OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 development milestone 14 (OOO310_m14)
- fixes some (random) crashes in "uno" (closes: #472461)
- update (f3f544d7348651fc9b84d8038bf20b4d208a9c3d aka
- "Slightly better way to prevent progress bar instantiation."
- fix typo in kde-icons-oxygen Suggests (closes: #534261)
- stop running dh_desktop on sid, thanks lintian
----- End forwarded message -----