Backport "fix saxon conditional; use internal saxon" change to backports.org packages

Hi all,

I've been happily using the openoffice 3.0.1 packages from backports.org on my
lenny machines and life is generally great.

Over the last week or so, I've been playing with SpreadsheetML (aka Excel 2003
XML) and due to the system provided saxon misbehaviour, I've spent a lot of
time trying to work out why my XSLT wasn't working out. (Answer: it was... it
was saxon's fault not mine!)

I have rebuilt the OOo packages from backports.org (1:3.0.1-7~bpo50+1),
changing only:

	SYSTEM_SAXON=n

and my problems with the backports.org package go away.

Can you see fit to making this change in any future uploads to bpo? (I have
my .debs now, but should there be another upload to bpo, I'd rather not have
to recompile it all again!)

Thanks in advance!

cheers
Stuart

(Please CC me in any replies, I'm not subscribed to this list)

--
Stuart Prescott                 www.nanoNANOnano.net