openoffice 64bit in lenny or backports??

Hello,
I just installed debian lenny on poweredge 2970 dell server and I'm
wondering where can I get openoffice 64bit. I have some calc
spreadsheet(csv files) that have over 100,000 rows and I would like to
process some of its data in openoffice. Unfortunatelly the version
that shipped in lenny seem to be a port of a 32bit.

Is openoffice 3 available in backports 64bit or does somebody have
.deb file for it?

Thanks,
Lucas

ps. please cc me as I'm not on a list...

--
Open Office and Python
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/OpenOffice