[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#517274: [openoffice.org] debianize and redistribute l10n extensions

Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > I installed openoffice.org-l10n-uk (I actually use ru_RU.UTF-8 locale and openoffice.org-l10n-ru) but that didn't help.
> Works here. All dicts I install appear.

And *of course* the dicts are not in the l10n.

> > > Right, they won't work.
> > I don't suggest removing myspell-*, I just say that they don't work for ooo3.
> And that it wrong.

OK, I think I see what's wrong. It's myspell-uk doing bogus things by just shipping uk.aff/uk.dic.
Whcih might just have worked for 2.4.1 because it was registered with that in dictionary.lst
but now that OOo looks fpr the dicts automatically it doesn't find it anymore. And indeed,
when moving uk.* to uk_UA.dic it works. 

-> myspell-uk bug.

I guess uk.* is still needed for mozilla, so there will be symlinks in either way needed.

 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 : :' : http://www.debian.org | http://people.debian.org/~rene/
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73

Reply to: