Re: Go-oo logo (splash screen)

Hi,

Renato S. Yamane wrote:
> We not use OpenOffice.Org package.

Wrong. We base on OpenOffice.orgs sources.

> OpenOffice.Org don't have solver in calc, don't have OpenXML import filters,
> don't have VBA macros compatible, don't have multimedia integration in Linux.

Get your facts straight.

OOo 3.0 *has* (well, will have)
 - VBA support (loads of patches wrt that got upstreamed *from* go-oo.org.
   In fact, parts of them also got upstream in the 2.x line )
 - solver in calc (though a different one due to politicl diferrences)
 - OpenXML (in fact what is in go-oo.org for 2.4.1 is backports from 3.0
   development + extra stuff which immediately got upstreamed so is in 3.0)

The multimedia thing might be right, though.

> Make sense to you use a OpenOffice.Org name, if we DON'T use it?

And you even didn't do your homework and just looked at a old release.

Regards,

Rene