Re: Go-oo logo (splash screen)

Hi,

Renato S. Yamane wrote:
> >> No other distro basing on ooo-build does rename their office either.
>
> So... We do only what others distros do? :-(

No, we do what makes sense. Changing the stuff makes no sense IMHO.. And even
if I thought it made sense it only would make sense if *ALL* Go-OO using
distros would change that, and I doubt that will happen.

It's not like the infamous Iceweasel case, where Mozilla hit the maintainers
for doing senseful changes. Sun doesn't 100% like us, yes, but...

> We can do what we want... Is not necessary wait RedHat (e.g.) do something,
> to we follow it.

Correct. But we are not obliged to do stuff for the stuffs sake either.

Oh, and we are actually trying to get a (relatively) good relationship with
Sun. Don't you think renaming the whole office to something else would make
the relationship even worse?

Regards,

Rene