Re: neon27 0.28.1 heads-up

Hi all,

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 22:13 +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> > > New major neon upstream release is out, this time 0.28.1 . Upstream say
> > > it's API and ABI compatible with 0.27, hence I have uploaded it as
>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2008/03/msg00176.html
> > Note that you would block the suitesparse transition with this..
> > (OTOH, OOo needs at least one upload still anyway)
>
> Eh, ignore this (ETOOTIRED)
 Yes, it's ABI compatible. I can second it, OOo and SVN is working with
it and I could compile SVN with it. I don't have enough diskspace to try
building OOo.
 Question is, can I upload 0.28.1 to unstable? This way the upcoming
upload of OOo would use it as build dependency.

If none of you objects, I will upload it to sid next monday.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS