Evolution LDAP addressbook

In the Debian version of OpenOffice.org it is able to retrieve addresses
vom local Evolution addressbook and from the Evolution LDAP addressbook.
Local works for me but LDAP not. It seems that OOo is accessing to it
via SQL and it gives an error that I do not understand.

This feature is undocumented in the help of OOo. Changing an already
existing Evolution LDAP addressbook requires a URL. I do not have any
Idea what to give here.

Could you point me to a tutorial or documentation about this feature?