Gnome Notification area problem

Hello,

I use Sid with Gnome 2.18 and upgraded to OOo 2.2.1 rc1, but the problem also exists with Gnome 2.14 that came with Etch and OOo 2.2.

Actually when I choose to add the Openoffice menu to the notification area, when I use it once (say to create or open a doc file) the  menu option to quit the menu is greyed. And, also, when I close the session and come back to gnome, the icon has disappeared from the notification area.

This problem arose since Openoffice 2.2

So I report it. The bug is easily reproducible.

Regards,

Jacques