Re: Opensource medical spelling tool

Le Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 01:32:30PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 test@e-medtools.com wrote:
>
> >We developed a medical spelling word list (USA english) that is released
> >under a GPL license.  This may be of use to DebianMed.
> >If you would like more information, our web site is at
> >http://www.e-medtools.com/openmedspel.html
>
> Thanks for the hint.  We'll list it on our TODO list for interesting
> projects and hopefully somebody will grab the thing for building a
> package.

Hi all,

It seems to me that the best way to get openmedspel in Debian would be
to make it available as a myspell/hunspell dictionnary, as it is this
format wihch is commonly used by the Debian packages for OpenOffice.org
and Icedove (an unbranded version of Thunderbird).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MySpell

I send a copy of this mail to the Debian OpenOffice Team... Are you
interested in packaging openmedspel, or to tell us how to do ?

Have a nice weekend,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org