Re: Getting openoffice.org-voikko into sid

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Rene Engelhard wrote:

Do you happen to have the binary packages your sponsor uploaded
somewhere? If not, what's the proper build chain? (I'll rebuild it then)

I don't have the packages kaol build. The script I mentioned dget's and dpkg-source -x:s all the five packages from mentors.debian.net, which are what was sent to the NEW queue, too.

From those, you have to dpkg-buildpackage/install in this order: malaga,
suomi-malaga, libvoikko, openoffice.org-voikko.

-Timo