In a feminine

Long experience of someone or something can make one so aware of the faults as to be scornful. Who guards the guards? There's always a calm before a storm.--Shanth That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. Green leaves and brown leaves fall from the same tree.
Behind every good man, is a woman. It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Whom we love best, to them we can say the least