OO and Russian

Hello,

how do I add Russian language support to OO.org writer? I'm running version
2.0.3 from backports.org and have installed openoffice.org-l10n-ru.

I was told that I have to install TrueType fonts for OO. Since I didn't
find any fitting Cyrillic ones in Sarge, I installed some free fonts
(like ROL-K8-Courier, ER Bukinist 1251 etc.) I found on the net with
spadmin. Unfortunately, the letters rendered with one of these fonts
are still Latin and not Cyrillic.

So what am I missing?

Regards, Verena

Outgun.com free e-mail @ www.outgun.com
Check out our Premium services - POP3 downloading, e-mail forwarding, and 25MB mailboxes!