Report wizard not working (etch)

Hello

The OOo base report wizard is not working for me. All it does is to open a writer page and it seems not to finish loading (the progress bar stops half way across).

Has anything changed in etch that might affect this? I seem to remember that it worked once.

Looking in /usr/lib/openoffice/share/template/en-GB/wizard/report , there seems to be a lot of .ott files but nothing that looks like a script to run a wizard (same in en-US). What is it called and where should it be?

John