Re: OOo for mips

Hi,

Attached is the missing file.

I will send out a signed JCA soon.

JAVA & phython did not work presently, but maybe not related
directly to the bridge.

Any problem just mail me.

Rene Engelhard 写道:
> Hi,
>
> Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>>> * Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> [2006-03-24 15:44]:
>>> Below are some notes from Fuxin Zhang, and the files he sent me are
>>> attached.  I can give you an account on a fast mips box (and probably
>>> also on a mipsel machine) if you want to work on this, Rene.
>
> Thanks. I just had a quick look (only after the porting pieces, for the
> other buildfixes where you questioned whether they may be needed though
> we'd see later ]
>
> [ could you next time please do diff -urN. Thanks. -u because it's
> better readable and for -rN, see below ]
>
>>> diff -r ./bridges/prj/build.lst ../../software/OOo_2.0.0rc3_src/bridges/prj/build.lst
>>> 13d12
>>> < br	bridges\source\cpp_uno\gcc3_linux_mips		nmake	-	u	br_gcclm3 br_cppuno_shared br_unotypes NULL
>
> OK.
>
>>> Only in ./bridges/source/cpp_uno: gcc3_linux_mips
>
> Thanks. Did a patch out of it.
>
>>> diff -r ./config_office/set_soenv.in ../../software/OOo_2.0.0rc3_src/config_office/set_soenv.in
>>> 430,440d429
>>> <    elsif ($platform =~ m/^mips/)
>>> <    {  print "Setting Linux MIPS specific values... ";
>>> <       $outfile        = "LinuxMIPSEnv.Set";
>>> <       $CPU            = "M";
>>> <       $CPUNAME        = "MIPS";
>>> <       $DLLSUFFIX      = "lm";
>>> <       $OUTPATH        = "unxlngmips";
>>> <       $JRELIBDIR      = '$JAVA_HOME'.$ds."jre".$ds."mips";
>>> <       $JRETOOLKITDIR  = '$JAVA_HOME'.$ds."jre".$ds."mips".$ds."client";
>>> <       $JRETHREADDIR   = '$JAVA_HOME'.$ds."jre".$ds."mips".$ds."native_threads";
>>> <    }
>
> Specifying DLLSUFFIX there fails configure with newer releases. Have to
> find out why
>
>>> Only in ./solenv/inc: unxlngmips.mk
>
> This important file is completely missing. Can you resend it? Here -rN
> would have helped ;)
>
>>> diff -r ./solenv/inc/unx.mk ../../software/OOo_2.0.0rc3_src/solenv/inc/unx.mk
>>> 185,188d184
>>> < .IF "$(COM)$(OS)$(CPU)" == "GCCLINUXM"
>>> < .INCLUDE : unxlngmips.mk
>>> < .ENDIF
>>> <
>
> Look OK.
>
>>> diff -r ./tools/inc/solar.h ../../software/OOo_2.0.0rc3_src/tools/inc/solar.h
>>> 359d358
>>> < #define SYSTEM_UNXLNXM		33
>>> 404,406d402
>>> < #elif defined LINUX && defined MIPS
>>> <   #define __DLLEXTENSION "lm.so"
>>> <   #define SYSTEM_ID 		SYSTEM_UNXLNXM
>
> At least in 2.0.3rc3, 33 is Mac OS X/Intel, so we'd need to change that
> to 34 I guess.
>
> In automation, you need to add stuff like that, too for 2.0.3.
> (automation/testtools. x86_64 took 15 in ooo-build and sparc got 16 for
> so I guess mips should get 17 but that has to be coordinated with the OOo
> upstreams)
>
> Another note for the future: Can you (and maybe the original author of
> [...]
#*************************************************************************
#
#   OpenOffice.org - a multi-platform office productivity suite
#
#   $RCSfile: unxlngppc4.mk,v $
#
#   $Revision: 1.19 $
#
#   last change: $Author: rt $ $Date: 2005/09/08 09:57:12 $
#
#   The Contents of this file are made available subject to
#   the terms of GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1.
#
#
#     GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1
#     =============================================
#     Copyright 2005 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
#     901 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
#
#     This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
#     modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
#     License version 2.1, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
#
#     This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#     but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
#     MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
#     Lesser General Public License for more details.
#
#     You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
#     License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
#     Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston,
#     MA  02111-1307  USA
#
#*************************************************************************
# mk file for linux mips using gcc 3.X
ASM=
AFLAGS=

#SOLAR_JAVA*=TRUE
JAVAFLAGSDEBUG=-g

# filter for supressing verbose messages from linker
#not needed at the moment
#LINKOUTPUT_FILTER=" |& $(SOLARENV)$/bin$/msg_filter"

# _PTHREADS is needed for the stl
CDEFS+=-DGLIBC=2 -D_PTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DNEW_SOLAR -D_USE_NAMESPACE=1 -DSTLPORT_VERSION=400 -DMIPS

# enable visibility define in "sal/types.h"
.IF "$(HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE)" == "TRUE"
CDEFS += -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE
.ENDIF # "$(HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE)" == "TRUE"

# this is a platform with JAVA support
.IF "$(SOLAR_JAVA)"!=""
JAVADEF=-DSOLAR_JAVA
.IF "$(debug)"==""
JAVA_RUNTIME=-ljava
.ELSE
JAVA_RUNTIME=-ljava_g
.ENDIF
.ENDIF

# architecture dependent flags for the C and C++ compiler that can be changed by
# exporting the variable ARCH_FLAGS="..." in the shell, which is used to start build
ARCH_FLAGS*=

# name of C++ Compiler
CXX*=ccache g++
# name of C Compiler
CC*=ccache gcc

CFLAGS+=-fsigned-char -fmessage-length=0 -c $(INCLUDE)

# flags for the C++ Compiler
CFLAGSCC= -fsigned-char -pipe $(ARCH_FLAGS)

# Flags for enabling exception handling
CFLAGSEXCEPTIONS=-fexceptions -fno-enforce-eh-specs

# Flags for disabling exception handling
CFLAGS_NO_EXCEPTIONS=-fno-exceptions

CFLAGSCXX= -fsigned-char -pipe -frtti $(ARCH_FLAGS)
CFLAGSCXX+= -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy

# Compiler flags for compiling static object in single threaded environment with graphical user interface
PICSWITCH:=-fPIC
CFLAGSOBJGUIST=$(PICSWITCH)
# Compiler flags for compiling static object in single threaded environment with character user interface
CFLAGSOBJCUIST=$(PICSWITCH)
# Compiler flags for compiling static object in multi threaded environment with graphical user interface
CFLAGSOBJGUIMT=$(PICSWITCH)
# Compiler flags for compiling static object in multi threaded environment with character user interface
CFLAGSOBJCUIMT=$(PICSWITCH)
# Compiler flags for compiling shared object in multi threaded environment with graphical user interface
CFLAGSSLOGUIMT=$(PICSWITCH)
# Compiler flags for compiling shared object in multi threaded environment with character user interface
CFLAGSSLOCUIMT=$(PICSWITCH)

# Compiler flags for profiling
CFLAGSPROF=

# Compiler flags for debugging
CFLAGSDEBUG=-g
CFLAGSDBGUTIL=

# Compiler flags for enabling optimazations
CFLAGSOPT=-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing

# Compiler flags for disabling optimazations
# don't change - required to work around optimization bugs
CFLAGSNOOPT=-O0

# Compiler flags for discibing the output path
CFLAGSOUTOBJ=-o

# Enable all warnings
CFLAGSWALL=-Wall

# Set default warn level
CFLAGSDFLTWARN=

# switches for dynamic and static linking
STATIC		= -Wl,-Bstatic
DYNAMIC		= -Wl,-Bdynamic

# name of linker
LINK*=$(CXX)
LINKC*=$(CC)

# default linker flags

LINKFLAGSDEFS*=
LINKFLAGSRUNPATH*=-Wl,-rpath,\''$$ORIGIN'\'
LINKFLAGS= $(LINKFLAGSDEFS) $(LINKFLAGSRUNPATH)

# linker flags for linking applications
LINKFLAGSAPPGUI= -Wl,-export-dynamic -Wl,--noinhibit-exec
LINKFLAGSAPPCUI= -Wl,-export-dynamic -Wl,--noinhibit-exec

# linker flags for linking shared libraries
LINKFLAGSSHLGUI= -shared
LINKFLAGSSHLCUI= -shared

LINKFLAGSTACK=
LINKFLAGSPROF=
LINKFLAGSDEBUG=-g
LINKFLAGSOPT=

.IF "$(NO_BSYMBOLIC)"==""
.IF "$(PRJNAME)" != "envtest"
LINKFLAGSSHLGUI+=-Wl,-Bsymbolic
LINKFLAGSSHLCUI+=-Wl,-Bsymbolic
.ENDIF
.ENDIF				# "$(NO_BSYMBOLIC)"==""

LINKVERSIONMAPFLAG=-Wl,--version-script

SONAME_SWITCH=-Wl,-h

# Sequence of libs does matter !

STDLIBCPP=-lstdc++

# default objectfilenames to link
STDOBJVCL=$(L)$/salmain.o
STDOBJGUI=
STDSLOGUI=
STDOBJCUI=
STDSLOCUI=

# libraries for linking applications
STDLIBCUIST=-ldl -lm
STDLIBGUIMT=-lX11 -ldl -lpthread -lm
STDLIBCUIMT=-ldl -lpthread -lm
STDLIBGUIST=-lX11 -ldl -lm
# libraries for linking shared libraries
STDSHLGUIMT=-lX11 -lXext -ldl -lpthread -lm
STDSHLCUIMT=-ldl -lpthread -lm

LIBSTLPORT=$(DYNAMIC) -lstlport_gcc -lstdc++
LIBSTLPORTST=$(STATIC) -lstlport_gcc $(DYNAMIC)

#FILLUPARC=$(STATIC) -lsupc++ $(DYNAMIC)

# name of library manager
LIBMGR=ar
LIBFLAGS=-r

# tool for generating import libraries
IMPLIB=
IMPLIBFLAGS=

MAPSYM=
MAPSYMFLAGS=

RC=irc
RCFLAGS=-fo$@ $(RCFILES)
RCLINK=
RCLINKFLAGS=
RCSETVERSION=

# platform specific identifier for shared libs
DLLPOSTFIX=lm
DLLPRE=lib
DLLPOST=.so