Re: Question about OpenOffice XML formats

Hi,

Stylus Studio wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this so I apologize
> in advance if it's not. I'm looking for DTD's and XML Schemas
> describing the various openoffice document formats. Would anyone
> happen to know where i could get the latest versions? (or if the
> latest OpenOffice XML formats even use XML schema for that matter?).

Maybe in the XML Sepcification, although I currently do not know whether
it's updated for 2.0.x/OpenDocoument (am not allowed to ship it because
it's non-free and Sun wont fix that).

CC'ing dev@xml.openoffice.org, maybe they can answer better.

Regards,

Rene