Re: About the openoffice.org2-l10n-pt-br package

Hi,

Pedro Gabriel de Figueiredo Rosa wrote:
> Do you build the openoffice.org2-l10n-pt-br package? Well, I would like

No. We did, but "openoffice.org2-*" is dead now. Use "openoffice.org-*".
That Ubuntu still calls it openoffice.org2-* is another story, ask them
why...

> to suggest improvement. Please, include the pt-br synonymous dictonary
> in this package. Instructions are in
> http://www.openoffice.org.br/saite/conteudo.php?inc=projetos/projeto&proj=8&id_aba=60.

Well, this is for 1.1.x. 1.1.x' and 2.x thesauri are incompatible. 2.x
has a new format. And no, I prefer not to add it to the Ooo sources but
to build an own package standalone instead. But as I don't speak pt_BR
and thefore can't judge the quality etc this probably should be done by
someone who does speak it. And then please take a 2.x one...

> Moreover, there is an updated regular dictionary in
> http://www.deso-se.com.br/noticias.php?id=1132670662&&atual=nao.

The pt-br dictionary is built directly of the br-ispell sources.

> I hope you can include these in next version of openoffice.org2-l10n-pt-br.

Won't happen. (see above).

> Happy new year!

dito.

Regards,