I've tested ooo2 1.9.108-1 for you

I've tested quickly experimental packages of ooo2 on an up-to-date Sid
x86 PC.

1) I'm using GNOME, and for whatever reason, the icons where not in the
menu after the installation. Logout and back in fixes it. Don't know if
this is a problem in GNOME or in OOo. If you want, I can investigate.

2) OOo2 is bringing kaffe to run by default, and is *dog sloooow* with
it on my PC at least. Using Blackdown JRE 1.4.2 makes it like 10x
faster.

3) Special prelinking (oooprelink) does not seem to be needed anymore.
That's probably great news.

4) openoffice.org2-evolution does not conflict with
openoffice.org-evolution. I wonder if it would be a good idea anyway...
are the two versions meant to coexist on the same machine? I guess not.

5) Old languages packages are left there also.

6) It seems weird to me that mozilla-openoffice.org is the only one
without "2" in the package name.

Thanks