Draw Module disappeared in KDE Menu

Hi,

something strange happened to me:

I wanted ro manipulate the file assignment for vnd.opendocument.graphics
in Konqueror:

Konqueror einrichten > Dateizuordnungen > application > vnd.opendocument.graphics

OK, Ill try to "retranslate" it into English:

Configure Konqueror > File Asignments > application > vnd.opendocument.graphics

After that, the application in Konqueror AND the "OpenOffice.org 2.0
Draw" entry in KDE menu > Office disappeared! Up to now I couldn't
find out how to restore that entry.  (Only the one of the current user
disappeared -- the other users ion my system still can see it! So
something must have changed in my local .kde folder?)

I consier this to be a bug in KDE (Why should KDE menu entries
disappear when configuring Konqueror?!?)

Can some kind soul explain me how to restore the menu entry?

Thanks in advance,

Dipl.-Math. Hubert Palme        Bergische Universitaet Wuppertal
Zentrum fuer Informations-
und Medienverarbeitung (ZIM)           D-42097 Wuppertal
E-Mail: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)