Force default to GNOME file picker

Yesterday I downloaded and installed the new Sarge backport of OOo2.
Anyhow, I noticed that it is configured to default to the OOo (i.e.,
non-GNOME) file picker even if openoffice.org-gnome is installed.
Anyhow, I have many users at my school and it will be exceedingly
difficult for me to go around to each one and personally change their
settings to use the GNOME file picker.

Is there a way to force this is a system-wide default.

I really need the GNOME file picker since we are using LTSP and I have
decided on GNOME for ease of use.  Since I setup the local device access
and integrated it with Nautilus, I need for OpenOffice to use the GNOME
file picker by default so that the users can open from and save to
CDs/floppy disks.  I would like to have this solved before everyone
comes back from the Thanksgiving weekend, if possible.

BTW, the new backport is very nice and so far running very smoothly.
Thanks for all the hard work on it.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez