OOo2 sarge backport available

Hi,

the sarge backport of OOo 2.0.0-2 is done and will be available on
backports.org when the archive setup is coplete there. For now, you can
get it from www.backports.org/pending (see http://www.backports.org).

You can use it in sources.list like

	deb http://www.backports.org/pending ./

NOTE THAT THIS PACKAGES.GZ INCLUDES ALL BACKPORTS IN PENDING/ SO YOU
MIGHT GET MORE THAN YOU WANT. DON'T USE THAT IN SOURCES.LIST UNLESS SURE
THAT YOU WANT IT. IF UNSURE, INSTALL THE PACKAGES MANUALLY.

Currently, this is i386 only, maybe powerpc will follow later...

Note that this backport is built with Blackdown Java 1.4 because
otherwise I would have to backport gcc-4.0 etc, too (because of gij)...

Note that -1bpo1 has a missing build-dependency on ant so if you want to
rebuild it for whatever reason you need to install ant, too. And
j2sdk1.4 on gwdg somehow doesn't install cleanly. Because I can't fix
those packages I just extracted them manually and used -d :)

If you find bugs in those packages, *only* report them to the Debian BTS
if you can reproduce it in a clean sid install. Otherwisse, mail them
to this mailing list.

Have fun :)

Regards,

Rene