AMD64 Status

Hello,

I just came back from prowling the web for the answer to the question on how
to best get openoffice running on my swanky new dual amd64 debian unstable
box ... and fail to see the situation clearly.
Would anybody mind letting me know the current state of the art way of
getting it to work - hoepfully with a pointer at the tutorial I wasn't able
to find ... ?

Thanks for any hints, Joh
| Johannes Graumann, Dipl. Biol.                                       |
|      Graduate Student                Tel.: ++1 (626) 395 6602        |
|      Deshaies Lab                    Fax.: ++1 (626) 395 5739        |
|      Department of Biology                                           |
|      CALTECH, M/C 156-29                                             |
|      1200 E. California Blvd.                                        |
|      Pasadena, CA 91125                                              |
|      USA                                                             |