Re: oooprelink for OOo 2.0

Hi,

Jerome Warnier wrote:
> I sent you this updated oooprelink for OOo 2.0 but did not have any
> answer and just noticed that OOo 2.0 in Unstable does not yet provide
> such a script.
> Is it completely unuseful or what?

Haven't looked yet, but I considered and still consider other stuff more
important than that.

> I send it here so that maybe other people can comment on it.

If you send a script please send it so it can be applied :)
(You forgot to remove the 2, you commented out the if clause, nsplugin
is only installed when mozilla-openoffice.org is installed; similar with
gnome-set-applicaton and -gnome. So it should
probably be done in a seperate step checking whether it is there,
gnomeint doesn't exist anymore either...) Didn't prelink give errors?

Regards,

Rene