OpenOffice.org2 crashing on start

	I understand that experimental packages problems are to be
reported here, instead of with reportbug.

	I am running the latest OpenOffice.org2 packages from
experimental on PowerPC, quite successfully for the several last
months.

	Today I was editing a master document, and thus opened a
(second) subdocument.  OOo2 froze and started to use as much CPU as it
could get for several minutes, System Monitor reporting 450MiB+.  I
kill'ed it, made sure no leftover processes were running, and as usual
started it again.

     	Now every time I start it, it tries to recover the master
document and both subdocuments, and just freezes maxing on CPU again.
Precious little output arrives at the console:

~ $ oowriter2 &
[perl] 28288
~ $ libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x24
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x28
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2c
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x30
Error - could not open dictionary description file
Failure loading dictionary list

	How can I recover the use of OOo2, and ideally my docs too?

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra  +55 (11) 5685 2219
mailto:leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm        +55 (11) 5686 9607