Crash report does not work for OpenOffice 2.0

Hi, I experience frequent crashes with "record changes" on, "show changes" off and the cut and paste of images OOwriter. My real problem though is that the crash report is not found.

To start openoffice, I start /usr/lib/openoffice2/program/soffice directly. The recovery tool does not offer to submit an error report and only directly after the last crash, I found a message on the console stating
 sh: crash_report: command not found

Locate does not find this either. Any idea for me?

Many thanks

Steffen
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Steffen M=C3=B6ller
n;quoted-printable:M=C3=B6ller;Steffen
org:University of Rostock;Institute of Immunology
adr:;;Schillingallee 70 ;Rostock;;18057;Germany
email;internet:moeller@pzr.uni-rostock.de
title:Dr.
tel;work:+49 381 494 5885
tel;fax:+49 381 494 5882