Re: ANNOUNCE: ooo-build-1.9.110

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 17:08 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> OpenOffice.org build:
>
>         This package contains Desktop integration work for
> OpenOffice.org, several back-ported features & speedups, and a much
> simplified build wrapper, making an OO.o build / install possible for
> the common man. It is a staging ground for up-streaming patches to
> stock OO.o.
>
> Changes in this release:
>
> ooo-build-1.9.110
>
>     + bug fixes
>         + COLUMN and ROW functions return series for arrays fix (Jody)
[snip]
>     + pending
>         + AA slideshow / cairo/canvas work (Radek)
>

> Package available from:
>
> http://go-ooo.org/packages/SRC680/ooo-build-1.9.110.tar.gz
>
>         To find out more and/or get involved in OOo hacking see
> http://go-oo.org/ and/or subscribe to our OO.o development
> mailing list at:

So, m110 will be in Experimental by tomorrow night, right????

;)

Seriously, OOo2 m108 did a much better job with certain Word files
than 1.1.x ever did.  Appreciate all your hard work packaging it
for Debian.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"What is the primary purpose of a political leader? To build a
majority. If [voters] care about parking lots, then talk about
parking lots."
Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA)