openoffice.org-debian-files: bash completion fails.

Hi,

I have a problem with bash completion rules for OOo in debian sid.
When the filename has an extension recognized by functions in
/etc/bash_completion.d/openoffice _and_ the filename contains blank
spaces the completion does not work properly. The filename gets splitted
at spaces.

I'm using openoffice.org-debian-files_1.1.3-8+1_all.deb

I tried to play with 'compgen' and 'complete' to fix the problem myself,
but i failed, so i ask your help.

Anyway, thanks for packaging OOo.

Regards,
   Antonio Ospite.

Please CC me on reply, i'm not subscribed.
--
Public key: http://studenti.unina.it/~ospite/aopubkey.asc
  Web Site: http://studenti.unina.it/~ospite