Not able to bootstrap Openoffice source code

I downloaded and untarred OOo.1.9.m79_src.tar.gz.

The next step was:
  ./configure
  --prefix=/opt/oo2/
  --exec-prefix=/opt/oo2/
  --enable-libart
  --enable-libsn
  --enable-cups
  --enable-fontconfig
  --without-java
  --with-use-shell=bash

The process completed normally with the following message:
  "You may now run /usr/src/OOo_1.9.m79_src/bootstrap
   in /usr/src/OOo_1.9.m79_src"

I go to that folder.  I see that file
I have execution priviliges.  I do "./bootstrap"
Bash responds:
  "bash: .bootstrap: -f bad interpreter: No such file or directory"

I have no idea what the prompt is trying to tell me.
Wondering if the bootstrap script expects me to be in Tchs,
I switch to Tcsh -- which I have never used -- and type "./bootstrap"
Tcsh responds:
  "./bootstrap: Command not found"

I am confused...
Suggestions, please.