Re: Bug in 1.1.3-2 Colours of Buttons Not Appearing

Chris Halls wrote:
I would guess this is caused by the backport of the native widget set changes.
Will it be a case of native widget set or coloured buttons or will they
ultimately live happily together?

Would you mind trying this all out with the 1.9.62
packages to find out if this problem still persists there?  If it is present in 1.9.62,
please file an issue (and add 'haggai' to CC so I can follow).  If not,
we are missing a fix from the upstream sources.

Nope, the push buttons look as expected in OOo 1.9.62 (using your new packages :-)

As for the drop down calendar issue with the date field, here's a
screenshot with Drop Down disabled and enabled.
http://www.phillg.com/calendar.png

It would help if you could check if you
still have a problem in 1.9.62, and also, please post a test document
containing the problem, or a step by step guide how to reproduce the
problem.

Again it works fine in 1.9.62.  As it seems to be a problem with the debian packages, where should I file a bug report and test document?  ooo.ximian.com?

Thanks again,

P h i l l