Re: OOImpress unusable : Please Do something about #273298 #273335

Hi,

Eric Valette wrote:
> I've reported several bugs related to characters properties handling
> (uanble to chnage color #273298, crash when accessing second item of
> character menu #273335, ...). Theses bugs have been confirmed by others.
>
> Each of this bug makes Impress almost unusable... If nothing happens I
> will create a fake bug with severity grave...

Those two bugs were reported only 6 days ago. What the hell do you
think?

The whole Debian OOo team consists on *2* people and some persons who occassionally
contribute. /me has very little time at the moment and Chris, too -- and
he currently only is on dialup.

If you want to help, please do but don't threat with fake bugreports....

First step would be to find out when *exactly* those problems started to
appear, whether it is only a Debian problem (I guess that.. :/ ) or in
"normal" OOo tar.gz, too, what you did *exactly* (which packages were upgraded before
etc.) to get that effect etc....
I just tried it, I can reproduce those bugs....

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73