Sarge : Dict00o.swx

DicOOo doesn't install the myspell dictionnaries in the right directory.

I guess this issue is also related to:
Debian Bug report logs - #268238
openoffice.org is not creating dictionary link to myspell dictionaries

I have created the missing link (/usr/lib/openoffice/share/dict/ooo -> /usr/share/myspell/dicts), but when I run the DictOOo.swx macro, it imports the my spell files into :

/usr/lib/openoffice/$(inst)/share/dict/ooo/

I have also reported the issue to the macro author since $(inst) looks like to be a script variable.

Workarround : move the file to the right place using your favorite file manager (The shell cannot be use because of the $ sign in the path).

Jerome