gtk skin

Hi the list,

Since a fiew weeks, I'm building french localized version of OOo (Linuxpowerpc and Mac OS X).

Since very recently, I'm building the Mac OS X with an installer. After some tests, a lot of Mac Users prefer have the gtk skin, like you're using for the Debian version.

The problem is, that I don't know howto have the same skin (like the Debian powerPC build of OpenOffice.org I've installed on my powerbook, for example). Can someone say me howto do ?

In advance, thank you for your help

With best regards,

eric bachard