Re: Italian Task: (Tasksel & aptitude) English on bottom

Hi,

Marco Amadori wrote:
> apt-howto-it
> aspell-it
> debian-reference-it
> doc-linux-it
> doc-linux-it-text
> fortunes-it
> iitalian
> kde-18n-it
> koffice-i18n-it
> maint-guide-it
> manpages-it
> mozilla-locale-it
> myspell-it
> openoffice.org-help-it
> openoffice.org-hyphenation-it
> openoffice.org-l10n-it
> witalian
>
> Translation:
>
> Just a call of duty for italian task at some italian debian maintainers. They
> just need to put a "Task: italian" on their packages, right?

AFAIS yes and no :-P

I never did that for any of my packages but those have Task: office etc.
I think this is done through the override file. I think we just could
add it to tasksel (as done with other tasks before)

> Here is the /usr/share/tasksel/debian-tasks.desc add on:
>
> -----------------------
> Task: italian
> Section: l10n
>  This task installs packages and documentation in Italian
>  to help Italian speaking people use Debian.
> Key:
>  language-env
>  manpages-it
  Packages:

You here should add "the other" packages. Look at e.g. the german task,
The whole file should be tasks/italian to add to tasksel's source.

Whoever commits this to tasksel could do this, too it would really be
nice to receive a sane patch against the tasksel sources.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73