Re: adding slovenian translation to debian

Hi,

luka frelih wrote:
> slovenian ooo translation project is on the web at
> http://sl.openoffice.org/ .
> they produce tar.gz binary packages in collaboration with the czech
> project
> at http://cs.openoffice.org/ which are available at
> ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/

It's looking as it is already in mainstream (1.1.1 that is), no?

> so i need to be told what needs to happen before i can have my wish,
> that is
> the debian openoffice in slovenian. i can then hopefuly get appropriate
> people -
> including myself - connected and involved to get things moving.

The needing change is already committed to Debian OpenOffice CVS
(OPENOFFICE_ORG_1_1_1 branch):

http://cvs.debian.org/oo-deb/debian/local/openoffice-xlate-lang.diff?r1=1.13.4.1&r2=1.13.4.2&diff_format=h&only_with_tag=OPENOFFICE_ORG_1_1_1&cvsroot=debian-openoffice

An -sl language package will be included in the next 1.1.1 packages.
(may it be some 1.1.1a update, 1.1.1b or 1.1.1 final when it comes out)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73