Re: Request For Sponsor: myspell-sv-se

Rene Engelhard wrote:

Hi,

Hans Öfverbeck wrote:
Would anyone like to sponsor the Swedish myspell package ?

Yes..

The debian package is just a debianization of the myspell package from:
http://sv.speling.org/files/
The licence is GPL.

Short description:
Swedish (SE) dictionary and hyphenation table for myspell

Long description:
This is the Swedish (SE) dictionary and hyphenation table for use with the
myspell spellchecker which is currently used within OpenOffice.org and
the mozilla spellchecker.

Urgs. Didn't we agree to let the hyphenatin things out for now?......
Sorry, I must have misunderstood your instructions. Now I have changed the package so that
it only contains the dictionary, not the hyphenation table.

BTW, the system for hyphenation is not called myspell....
Aha, I didn't know that.

Regards
Hans Öfverbeck