Re: OO 1.1.0 crashing ...

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 09:44, Adam Bogacki wrote:
> user@Tux:~$ openoffice
>
>  brings up OO 1.1 but trying to open a new document, master document,
> text document (most of them), HTML, drawing or spreadsheet initially
> bring OO 1.1 up ... followed by the pop-up message
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> \!/ An unrecoverable error has occurred.
> All modified files have been saved and can
> probably be recovered at program restart.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> after which it crashes.

Please include all the console output, including the information printed
after the crash - this indicates where the crash occurred.

> I notice that under
> Options->Paths->[whatever] you get /home/adam/OO/1.0.2/[whatever]
>
> Could that be the problem ? In other words, configs are not  up-to-date ?

No, that name doesn't really make a difference anymore since settings
are upgraded in place.

> I have attached the end of the strace ouput below. I'd welcome any
> constructive comment.

Strace output is very time consuming to analyse for such a complicated
program (and you didn't supply enough anyway), so we need that trace
information.