New/AutoPilot/Report doesn't work

When I try New/AutoPilot/Report I don't get a window nor do I get any
error or warning messages on stdin/stdout. All of the other AutoPilot
modules work fine.

Can anyone else reproduce this? If so, do you know of a fix?

$ dpkg -l | grep openoffice
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-3        high-quality office productivity suite
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-3        OpenOffice.org office suite binary files
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-3+2      Debian specific parts of OpenOffice.org
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-2        GNOME desktop integration for OpenOffice.org
ii  openoffice.org 1.1+20030814-3 OpenOffice.org office suite help (English)
ii  openoffice.org 20030813-1     English (US) hyphenation pattern for OpenOff
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-3        English US language package for openoffice.o
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-3        OpenOffice.org MIME bindings for KDE

--
Nathan R. Valentine <nathan@nathanvalentine.org>