Can't save or open files

Hi,

I've just made an update of my machine (debian-unstable)! After I tried to open one of my oo-files Openoffice crashed. So I started it from the console and did the same thing again, here is the output:

Starting configuration import into user data ..
.. importing layer file:///tmp/oooLocale.XXXXf8RL7W - succeeded
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: relocation error: /usr/lib/openoffice/p rogram/libsot645li.so: undefined symbol: StorageFileERK6StriZN10UCBSgER10ByteString

I have no plan what is wrong, because on my notebook everything is fine, and it is almost the same configuration. After I tried to save a new generated file in oo I got this message:

Starting configuration import into user data ..
.. importing layer file:///tmp/oooLocale.XXXXez6jDk - succeeded
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: relocation error: /usr/lib/openoffice/p rogram/libsot645li.so: undefined symbol: _ZN10UCBStorage17IsDiskSpannedFilCBStor age13IsStorageFileERK6StriZN10UCBSgER10ByteString

Does anyone has a cure for this cancer!? I need help ASAP... Please tell me if you need more information (debian/unstable@moment) about the runnning machine.

Thank you very much!

regards
Michael