Myspell packaging

I have an idea for an alternate method to give Mozilla access to the MySpell dictionaries it can use:

As far as I understand the present method is:
A symlink
/usr/lib/mozilla/components/myspell -> /usr/share/myspell/dicts/
which makes all .aff and .dic files available to Mozilla.
To convince Mozilla to show something
else than e.g. en_GB in its menus symlinks like:
en-GB.aff -> en_GB.aff
are needed.

As I see it this method has the following problem:
In Mozilla's spell checking dialogue box all files in
/usr/lib/mozilla/components/myspell/
with suffix .dic appear, even things Mozilla doesn't understand,
like en_GB, and can't use, like hyph_en_GB.

My idea is therefore to make
/usr/lib/mozilla/components/myspell
a real directory containing appropriately named symlinks e.g.:
/usr/lib/mozilla/components/myspell/en-GB.aff -> /usr/share/myspell/dicts/en_GB.aff This makes it possible to only show Mozilla the files it understands and can use.

Comments ?

Regards
Hans Öfverbeck