OpenOffice1.1 in testing ppc (and XP)

Hi Open Office developers!

I've managed (at last) to upgrade to OOo 1.1 .... in the process I've
graduated from woody to sarge on my G4 - it seemed the easier way to go;)

What a great step up from 1.0.3 this version is! Thanks a bunch from a
very happy user - I've not yet had much chance to explore but it did
enable me to hit the ground running with everything I needed.  Look and
feel is considerably improved (although that may also have something to
do with being on sarge).

My partner has just acquired a new Acer laptop and on the basis of my
experience with OOo on Debian, has just put the Windows version of OOo on her XP
system and it works like a dream - all we have to do now is get it dual
booting into sarge;)

So a big thank you to Chris, Jan and all for your great work.

Regards

Clive
--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk