Re: French myspell packages (Was: Re: Swedish myspell packages)

Jérôme Warnier wrote:
> Le ven 21/11/2003 à 11:23, Chris Halls a écrit :
> > On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 22:57, Hans Öfverbeck wrote:
> > > I have made deb's of the Swedish myspell package (spell check and
> > > hyphenation, no thesaurus) from http://sv.speling.org/files/
> > > The files can be found at
> > > http://www.maths.lth.se/matematiklu/personal/hans/debian/
> > > The debianization is more or less copied from the
> > > openoffice.org-dictionaries source package.
> > > I have tested the packages together with OOo 1.1.0-2 and it works
> > > fine. Together with mozilla 1.5-3 the spell checking works, but
> > > "Swedish" isn't an option in the dialog, you'll have to choose sv_SE
> > > or sv-SE.
> > > I would appreciate if someone would like to sponsor the packages so
> > > that they can make their way into debian eventually.
> >
> > Sure, thanks for making the packages.  I have a few points:
> >
> > 1. Please file an ITP for your packages as documented in [1]
> >
> > 2. We were asked by the ftpmasters not to create such small hyphenation
> >    packages alone [2].  How about creating a single package that
> >    includes both the dictionary and hyphenation, calling it
> >    myspell-sv-se and in addition,
> >    Provides: openoffice.org-hyphenation-sv, openoffice.org-hyphenation?
> I've been asked by Rene to split mine which «artificially» included
> both! :-)

This was before we had the rejection from James wrt the
openoffice.org-dictionaries upload to main...

Otherwise, it would't have made sense :-)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73