Re: I can't apt-get oo...

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 16:19, ukmarta@altern.org wrote:
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
> openoffice.org: Depends: openoffice.org-bin (> 1.0.2-pre1.0.3) but it is not going to be installed
> E: Sorry, broken packages

You should try 'apt-get install openoffice.org-bin' to find out what is
causing it.  My guess would be that don't have the Woody version of
libfreetype, and that OOo backport does not work properly with newer
versions.

The 1.1.0 backport will solve this problem by installing its own copy of
that library, and will be uploaded once things are back to normal again.