Re: Crashing on save or print Version: 1.0.2-2

Hello,

Sorry, not really a help, but just some comments...

* Eric Smith <Eric.Smith@fruitcom.com> wrote:
> Any reason why my openoffice crashes almost every time I try to save or
> print (or do most things)?
> The only thing that is reliable is command line printing with -p
> (not that that has much relevance).

Plesae state som more facts: what version are you using, etc...

A betatester of SO6.1 said, that he had a similar problem, which was
due to a bug in libc. This problem showed up almost completly
random. He said, that the sunnies reported that bug and that it is
solved in the latest libc code.

There was also a guy in one german newsgroup, who told about
problems with saving a calc file, but we didn't find a solution. The
same setup (debian, debian OOo) didn't have this problems.

Jan