Recompilation of OOo 1.0.2 with apt-build

Hello,
I would like to recompile the Openoffice.org package for woody with apt-build,
which is quite a sympathetic tool:-)
I added to my sources.list:
deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian woody main contrib
deb-src http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian woody main contrib
(the deb-src source I figured out from the directories on the server)
And now apt-build returns:
# apt-build --rebuild install openoffice.org
Package openoffice.org-debian-files doesn't need to be built
-----> Installing build dependencies (for openoffice.org-bin) <-----
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, bison is already the newest version.
Sorry, debhelper is already the newest version.
Sorry, g++ is already the newest version.
Package g++-3.2 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package g++-3.2 has no installation candidate
E: Build-Depends dependency on openoffice.org cannot be satisfied because the
package libstlport4.5-full cannot be found
Error while installing build dependencies, stopped.

So it's not possible to get OOo recompiled this way on woody (also had a
problem with the libfreetype6 from gnome 2.2 which is too new... but this is
resolved in the list)? I don't want to recopile OOo completely by hand from
the sources, because my PC is not as fast as recommended and recompiling
mozilla toke whole night :-\

Thanks for suggestions & ideas

Matej