Re: How to build external module packages?

Hi,

Hopefully to help clarify a few things ...

Please see:

http://www.budischewski.com/pyuno/python-bridge.html

So yes there is a forthcoming pyuno module from upstream and even a
forthcoming python module (since if you use two different gcc 3 versions
to compile the bridge and python there is a problem).

Both of these pieces work well right now in OO643C and later and could
esily be added to anyone release build if they wanted to add it.

You literally unpack both tarballs into the >= 643C tree and build just
like any other module.  I assume there will be scp changes to install it
via the installer but since you use your own packages, that shouldn't even
matter.

Hope this helps,

Kevin