Re: [Fwd: openoffice.org-spellcheck-es_0.0.2002.01.20-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED]

Agustín Martín Domingo wrote:
Rene Engelhard wrote:

I've done that exactly to this reason. Yesterday I uploaded a new
version with me as Maintainer: for consistency reasons.

When we both (I do) think that Maintainer: Debian OpenOffice Team and
you respecitive me in Uploaders: is better, we can do it so ;)

I also think is better to put "Maintainer: Debian OpenOffice Team" at this stage. There are still few dicts and any bug against any of the dicts is surely of interest to maintainers of other dicts and of the core packages. When the dicts number gets higher this might be an annoyance, but currently I find it desirable.
So do I.

Cheers,