openoffice.org-bin_powerpc is missing in packages

Hello,

the package openoffice.org-bin_1.0.1-6_powerpc.deb is missing the
Package-File:
http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/dists/woody/contrib/binary-powerpc/Packages
and also in the "testing" and "unstable" counterparts of this file.

The File
http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/pool/contrib/openoffice.org/openoffice.org-bin_1.0.1-6_powerpc.deb
exists.

For me it seems, that is is not possible to install openoffice on a
PowerPC using apt. Can you correct the packages file, please. (Or explain
me what I have understand wrong.)

I write this from the account of a friend (the owner of the PowerPC), if
you want to anwer me write to bjh AT datasysteme.de

Thanks,
Bernd