Building RC3 with most Ximian patches applied on Woody

Well, as you all know, I've succeeded in building the RC3 on Woody.
It works fine, thanks.

Now, I'm trying to apply most Ximian patches (those in the [ Ximian ]
sections in OOO_1_1_RC3/apply) but it fails badly (applying patches
themselves works fine, even though there are some messages about patch
having to offset some of the patches).

Please find here a build log (not a full one, but if you need it, I have
it too):
http://glasnost.beeznest.org/uploadfiles/22

Thanks to help me figure out what is not going on here.

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>