Re: Another build failure (a serious one)

I think it would be very nice when the parallel build does work and it would
be a very useful project just to make a list and describe all the places
where the build fails for the issuezilla. sometimes it is just at the
"deliver" which should be easier to fix? and icu does not like distcc. things
to do...sigh