Problems building CVS version on Woody

Oh no! Me, again ;-)

I tried to build the package (fakeroot debian/rules binary) and it fails
at configure time with this bad message:
*   Checking the platform pre-requisites.                          *
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for mawk... /usr/bin/mawk
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking the operating system... checked (Linux)
checking for gcc... gcc-3.2
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler
cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
make: *** [debian/stampdir/configure] Error 77

Honestly, I don't understand where it finds this gcc-3.2, it is not
installed on the system, nothing seems hardcoded in debian/rules nor in
any file in build-tree/oo_1.1rc_src/config_office.
For the moment, /usr/bin/gcc points, as it is by default on Woody, to
/usr/bin/gcc-2.95, and g++ does the same. I tried to change those links
to gcc-3.0 and g++-3.0 respectively, but nothing changed.

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>